As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Java Programming language with a very strong emphasis on automated testing using Selenium/Cucumber
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Hands on experience in Development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Selenium/ Cucumber) in an Agile development environment
* Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA
* Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bit bucket
* Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts
* Development of test case execution plan, test case execution, managing issues, and status metrics
* Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising
* Experience in working with full SDLC along with Agile Methodology
* Hands-on experience in testing SOAP/Rest services
* Experience in Database testing in Oracle
* Experience in Batch Job Testing
* Experience in participating in SCRUM team as Test Engineer
* Working with a global team and responsible for directing/reviewing the test planning and execution work efforts of an offshore team
* Must work collaboratively with Developers and proactively identify defects during each iteration / Sprint
* Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools desired
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...