Corporate Tech: CCB Risk Machine Learning Product Manager, VP
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The CCB Risk and Finance Technology (CCB RFT) organization is responsible for building and supporting the technology systems and platform that supports CCB consumer credit Risk and Finance.
As Fraud Machine Learning Product Manager, you will manage Program delivery for all Fraud Risk machine learning models with typical responsibilities of end-to-end Program execution, executive communication, status reports, risks and financial management. You will be working on Projects using cutting edge machine learning technology on a GT Chase Innovation award winner platform.
* Manage large scale Technical Projects through Agile/Hybrid methodologies through planning, analysis, design development and implementation.
* Ensures project is completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firmwide guidelines.
* Roles could require coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
* Acting as a communication channel for project management status and issues
* Proactively working with other Project Managers in identifying and resolving issues
* Work with various LOB Governance Teams and Working Groups to share Program information and collaborate as needed
* Maintaining internal databases and systems to collect, track, and report program progress
* Preparing ad hoc internal reports on program activity, timeline and plans for Senior level and Executive Management Team
* Ensuring timely and accurate reporting & metrics
* Completing status dashboard reports and scorecard updates and assisting with communications and presentation materials
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 10-15 years of relevant experience
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* Self-motivated and quick learner who can take initiative and work both independently and with a team
* Flexible, with ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities for self while working in an frequently changing environment
* Assertive with strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal business communication skills
* Familiarity with practical implementations of Agile scrum methodology, particularly as it relates to establishing project and planning and tracking protocols in practice with that methodology
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio).
* Reasonable working knowledge of technology architectures and risk management business functions to the extent necessary to establish credibility with technology and business stakeholders
* Proficiency with Microsoft office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint), with aptitude for learning proprietary software and databases
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans