As the #1 credit card issuer in the U.S., Chase Card Services helps a wide range of consumers and small businesses manage their purchases. We provide the Chase-branded Sapphire, Freedom Slate and Ink cards, as well as cards with some of the world's leading companies -including Amazon Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Southwest Rapid Rewards, and United Mileage Plus. We're part of the U.S. consumer and community banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), which serves nearly half of America's households with personal banking, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice and small business banking, as well as credit cards. Our firm is deeply committed to making a difference for our colleagues, our customers and our communities.
In Chase Card Services, our teams of talented, diverse and customer-obsessed colleagues are dedicated to helping our customers reach their financial goals and make the most of their purchases. We take pride in our inclusive culture, where colleagues can bring their whole selves to work, and we support them through continuing education, career growth and programs like our Business Resource Groups, which offer access to leadership, networking and development opportunities.
About this position:
The Card Lending Product Manager will focus on creating innovative solutions and differentiated customer experiences to serve our Chase cardmembers' borrowing needs. This position sits within the Lending organization of Card Services, a key business within Chase's Consumer & Community Banking group.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and executing the product strategy for new lending programs and capabilities, with an emphasis on new and innovative digital capabilities. You will define the end-to-end product requirements and partner with key functional areas across the firm - technology, digital, operations, and business - to bring exciting new capabilities to our customers.
* Bachelor's Degree required; Masters preferred
* 7+ years of work experience
* A track record of defining and executing new products and solutions to support customer needs and address new business opportunities while working successfully with multiple cross-functional teams
* Knowledge of and experience with agile processes and principles preferred
Ideal candidates would be able to do the following:
* Be intellectually curious, have a customer-first mindset, and a passion for building new and innovative digital products
* Act as champions of customer experience across all user interactions, with particular focus on delivering simple/elegant digital solutions
* Have the ability to collaborate with functional areas as excellent team players and drive successful and timely project execution
* Be results-oriented, with strong leadership and communication skills across all levels of the business
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...