As an experienced professional in Cybersecurity - Governance Risk and Controls (GRC), you'll analyse, shape, and deliver solutions that represent the firm's Global Technology (GT) operational risk profile. Partnering closely with colleagues in various lines of businesses and functions, you'll be responsible for analyzing GT's process, risk and control data associated with GT's overall risk position, and forming key messages for significant risk and regulatory related reporting forums, such as GT's Business Control Forum (monthly), Material Risk Inventory (MRI - quarterly), Qualitative Operational Risk Appetite (QORA - quarterly) and assisting with reviewing and responding to Requests for Information (RFI's). You will be partnering with key stakeholders in Technology, Risk, Compliance, and Audit to ensure accurate and balanced representation of the Technology Risk Framework, leveraging data from the firm's recently implemented Control and Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE) system.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and data analytics
* Proficiency in PowerPoint, conveying key messages yielded from data analytics with a client/stakeholder focus
* Strong attention to detail
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
* Experience with Technology operational risk management is a plus
* Knowledge of technology or risk/regulatory industry wide trends and best practices is a plus
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...