As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Creates, updates, and reviews business and technical requirements, functional specifications, and test cases to understand application solution requirements in order to test the application and verify successful implementation
* Creates detailed test cases and scripts, works with business and technical analysts to determine requirements are captured correctly
* Executes test cases and documents defects for test cases where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results
* Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using techniques like Unit Testing and Peer Review
* 5+ years of practical quality assurance experience (EX: designing and executing test strategies and test plans)
* Test Driven Development (TDD) - Must have practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Junit and Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito
* Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)- Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium
* Continuous Integration - Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience
* Experience with and knowledge of US and/or Global ACH systems, Funds Transfer, or other payment systems is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...