* Codes and performs unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
* Knowledge of Salesforce CRM Packages for Marketing Cloud- Marketing Cloud Connector / Distributed Marketing
* SF CRM to SF Marketing Cloud data flows- Marketing Cloud Contact Builder
* Experience with Email Studio and Knowledgeable of email marketing best practices, Knowledgeable of email development best practices (design & delivery issues, responsive design and programming)
* General Admin Marketing Cloud Admin responsibilities - Managing Users / Roles, Data Management, Settings / Security
* Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals using both configuration and development
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Strong understanding of the Salesforce Marketing, Sales, Service and Financial Service Clouds
* Extensive experience working on large enterprise Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations in a multi org structure and development of REST APIs
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Scripting language skills such as AMPScript, SSJS for emails, landing pages, SMS, and push notifications.
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Extensive Software Engineering work experience in an Agile / SDLC environment and solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills in the Salesforce Marketing platform
* Good understanding of OAUTH2 and SSO.
* Ability to develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity using Automation Studio
* Ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design document
* Proficiency in at least one modern programming languages
* Familiarity with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...