As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Must be comfortable with and eager to perform tasks in all phases of software lifecycle (i.e., requirements analysis, design, development, test, and deploy)
* Ability to convey ideas concisely in team environment
* Ability to work effectively as a team player in Scrum environment
* Ability to analyze complex domain models
* Experience working within the principles of the Agile Methodology
* Superior written and oral communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Penchant for working proactively to identify coding issues and solve problems for business stakeholders
* 7 plus years of Object-Oriented design experience
* 7 plus years Java development experience
* 5 plus years of relational database software development experience (Oracle, SQL Server)
* 2-3 years of Spring Boot microservices experience
* Familiarity with GraphQL a plus
* Familiarity with Cloud development a plus (e.g., Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes)
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...