The successful candidate will work in the Auto Originations team as an Engineering Lead. Candidate will be focused on leading the development and engineering teams responsible for the Chase Auto Finance Decision and Risk Decision Engines. The candidate will be responsible for working with product and technical teams in order to implement enhancements to the CAF-DE applications to support the Auto Originations strategic and technology roadmap. The candidate must have a proven track record of application development with skills in Cloud, Java, Micro services and building scalable robust systems. In addition, he/she should have excellent communications skills and be able to build strong relationships with business and technology partners and stakeholders.
* Hands-on leadership of multiple development teams
* Working with multiple global teams to implement strategic Auto Originations product roadmap
* Working with other Engineering Leads and development leads to implement technology transformation and Cloud migration
* Recruit top talent
* Conduct performance reviews, appraisals and development planning with each team member
* Digesting Product backlogs and designing new modules/functionality in partnership with SMEs
* Ability to understand business processes and map them to technology solutions
* Execute the Transition from traditional development model to Agile, DevOps model
* Coordinate with line of business and firm wide community in support of governance and standards
* Identify improvement opportunities including automation, process re-engineering and workforce management
* Develop and maintain Knowledge Management process for the development and product teams.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
* 8+ years of technology experience, including 4 years of technical product delivery and management
* Experience with leading projects through all phases of a software development lifecycle.
+ Proficient in one or more programming languages: Java a plus
+ APIs and Microservices
+ Proficient with the internals of distributed operating systems: Unix/Linux, Windows
+ Experience with rules engines such as IBM ODM, Fico Blaze Advisor is desired
* Excellent understanding of compute infrastructures, computing services, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems.
* Good understanding of technical architecture and enterprise architecture
* Familiarity with IT control processes around risk and compliance
* History of leading teams of developers and engineers
* Leadership by example, coaching and creating an environment for continuous improvement
* History of working in an agile development environment
* Financial Industry experience
* Experience working on high throughput mission critical platforms which have low error rates.
* Experience of Agile and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
* Disciplined and well organized
* Passionate about technology and doing the right thing
* Demonstrates continual Improvement in terms of individual performance and team performance
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to thrive in a high pressure, mission critical environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...