The JPMorgan Chase Global Supplier Services (GSS) team is responsible for developing, deploying and overseeing the processes, controls and supporting technology that enable the effective use of third parties to accomplish JPMorgan Chase's strategic goals. This includes delivering Third Party Oversight, Inter-Affiliate Services, Travel Services, Payment Operations, Indirect Tax, Supplier Assurance and Sourcing and Procurement Services to serve LOB's and corporate groups globally. A major focus of the GSS Technology Product Management is to design, and oversee the deployment of, technology solutions that support these diverse service offerings and provide a seamless experience for internal clients and external suppliers.
GSS - Technology Product Management, is responsible for overseeing all technology platforms for Global Supplier Services businesses. The existing product suite that supports these businesses vary in terms of development and hosting models including internally developed software hosted on JPMC infrastructure to Software as a Service hosted in third party cloud providers. These include products related to supplier selection (e.g. Ariba), supplier payment (e.g. SAP), supplier risk management (e.g. COMPASS and 4Site), contingent labor management (i.e. Beeline), employee expense management (e.g. Concur and smartApproval) and others. The organization maintains a service oriented relationship with key leaders and stakeholders across GSS to ensure the technology platforms serve their needs and are properly maintained. The Technology Product Management team sets the strategic direction for the GSS technology roadmap and is staffed with product managers responsible for one or a collection of products. The team captures business requirements from end users, collaborates closely with design, and partners with software engineers to manage the entire life cycle for all GSS technology products. The team is also responsible for product innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience, and go-to-market strategies.
GSS is embarking on a strategy to deliver alternate capabilities to our Supplier base to increase self-service for invoice submission and supplier set-up. Leveraging Supplier Central, an internally developed solution, the envisioned capabilities will allow GSS to reduce cycle time to set-up new suppliers and pay new and existing suppliers, increase discount opportunities with repeat suppliers and streamline operational processes within GSS and LOB teams.
As Product Owner for one of the key features of Supplier Central, responsibilities include:
* Leading a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and stakeholders to focus on the right things to build
* Finding and defining the root problem motivating feature requests you'll receive
* Using a prioritization framework to evaluate diverse features
* Developing strategies to support the Supplier Central vision and map strategic path forward in a product roadmap
* Evangelizing the product roadmap throughout the organization
* Being expert on the users through developed empathy gathered through user research
* Being expert on the product and able to answer the toughest questions about how it works
* Developing mock-ups to illustrate designs to stakeholders and dev
* Developing prototypes to test designs on users
* Decomposing features into discrete user stories
* Serving as Product Owner for the Supplier Central scrum teams
* Preparing the organization for upcoming releases via demos and providing training to customer support teams
* Reviewing emerging trends in issues gathered from customer support
* Partnering with analytics team to monitor KPI performance and outcomes of new features
* Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years in software Product Management
* Experience as Product Owner in SCRUM team
* Development tracking tools (Confluence and JIRA)
* Mock-up and prototyping tools (i.e. using Basalmiq, Sketch, Invision, Axure...)
* You can explain something complex to a novice
* You are comfortable presenting to a large crowd
* You can lead a meeting with difficult participants
* You are highly organized
* You are mission-driven
* You know how to listen deeply and know where to explore deeper
* You are persuasive and know how to influence where you have no authority
* You leave no stone unturned in your analytical thinking
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...