As an experienced professional in Business Analysis focusing on AML/KYC and Risk space, you'll shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact with colleagues in various lines of businesses within AML/KYC and Risk area to learn about challenges and opportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. In addition to working with the development team to create new solutions, you'll help optimize existing KYC/Risk technology and identify new capabilities. While your role requires deep technological skills - including expertise in everything from data management to functional design - it also hinges on teamwork and leadership. You'll offer clear guidance and feedback to your Business Analysis colleagues, while promoting the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, as well as the ability to construct complex data queries and collaborate with colleagues
* Ability to liaison between lines of business and development teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
* Prior experience in AML/KYC and Risk domain preferred.
* Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting, and resource planning
* Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...