The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
Our Cyber Security Technology Controls, Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
We are actively seeking a seasoned Vice President and Product Manager to:
* Serve as liaison between business and development teams to translate business and design requirements into technical requirements, providing strong leadership to both Product Owners and Development Teams in support the customers
* Analyze business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how their applications can best functionally fulfill those needs
* Combine knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the systems are built and used to create functional designs across applications
* Facilitate the production of key documents including business requirements, master story list, detailed user stories, sprint planning and design documents
* Facilitate project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members
* Interface with members of your scrum team, and line of business product teams, business analysts from other teams to deliver solutions
* Work with scrum team to test and certify applications before they are deployed to production
* Work with technology and business partners to develop and refine our software delivery process
* Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level information into detailed workable requirements
* Work with Developers and Subject Matter Experts to understand the work effort for a requirement, and, if needed, facilitate making adjustments that satisfy all parties
* Actively participate in adding to Confluence that is living documentation of the latest business and technical requirements
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 15+ years of overall experience and 10+ years of hands-on experience as a Product Manager, with heavy emphasis on technology and implementation
* Demonstrated expertise in data management technologies and business analytics platforms (10+ years)
+ Qlik, Tableau, Power BI or Other expertise required
* Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails delivering technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Experience working with business Intelligence teams
* Experience in working with Cloud Based BI solutions and data
* Demonstrate work on visualization development including KRI, SLA and or operational dashboards
* Background in Identity and Access Management
* Ability to leverage SQL to query database and develop data models
* UX and wireframe experience with focus on customer facing business intelligence products
* Knowledge of financial services concepts and products
* Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
* Bachelor's Degree
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Strong experience with Agile development methodologies
* Experience writing technical stories in JIRA/Confluence using industry standard notations
* Experience working with diversified multi-location team
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...