Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Hands-on design and development of solutions ranging from implementation of quantitative models & analytics, to the build out of trade entry capabilities for front-office Portfolio Managers, and Traders
* Involve in Integration of newly built software with existing internal platforms
* Participation in the full Software Delivery Lifecycle including coding, code reviews, testing, deployment, and support, in a DevOps environment
* Work directly with end users to understand requirements, roll out functionality, and collect feedback
* Coordinate and collaborate with other teams contributing to the derivatives effort
* Participate in the user acceptance testing and training of new implementations (including the supervision and preparation of user documentation)
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Hands-on experience with professional software development
* Familiarity with NoSQL/OO Databases is preferred
* Good to have automated Unit Testing experience and knowledge of Excel VBA
* Business Knowledge of Fixed Income Derivatives, Equity Derivatives, Trade Lifecycle is plus
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...