Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. At this role you will help JPMorgan build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
You will work on engineering modernization of Investment Banking CRM applications, and will partner with Banking and Technology teams to develop and deliver key initiatives throughout the deal lifecycle. In addition, close partnership with product owners will enable the formulation of multi-year strategies ranging from inter-bank initiatives, business and technology disruptors and internal development where efficiency; data insight and market advantage are the priority. Technology alignment with industry practices around Microservices, CI/CD pipeline, DevOps is critical to achieving accelerated development and deliver.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in C# and building .NET applications for Desktop, Browser and APIs.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Principles (OOP / OOD/ SOLID)
* Experience in Designing and building data-driven applications applying clean code and architecture principles.
* Experience in building WPF applications and Office Add-ins
* Working knowledge on Java, Spring Boot and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
* Understanding of secure coding practices
* Strong understanding of DevOps and software products lifecycle
* Proficiency in one more relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
* Exposure to MongoDB
* Ability to work in an Agile Team and follow the practices
* Willing and able to learn the business and understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
* Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...