As a member of our Production Management team in Houston, and we're looking for hands on full stack 'minded' engineers from all technical disciplines who are commercial, intellectually curious, customer obsessed, and love solving complex problems. In return we'll help you expand your skills as you'll be working as part of a Global team, supporting an innovative cloud based technology platform for the firm.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Proven experience with cloud-based technologies and solutions including but not limited to; Linux/Unix, AWS, GCP and Azure
* Specific experience in the following AWS-based technologies:
+ Route 53
+ AWS Networking and Routing
+ Amazon KMS
* Exposure to modern database technologies including CockroachDB
* Knowledge of cloud-native monitoring platforms including:
* Knowledge of the principals of Distributed Tracing, particularly the 'OpenTracing' standards and associated technology stack (Jaeger etc.)
* Knowledge of DevOps principals and a proven track-record of implementing them
* Experience of working in the SRE construct
* Experience supporting a highly automated and dynamic cloud-environment is preferred
* Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Command of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
* Sound technical knowledge in Service Management tools such as ITSM, ServiceNow and related processes
* Experienced in highly available, high scalable application/service/database support
* Must be open to working shift work (3-4 days on and 3-4 days off).
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...