The role requires working with teams across the firm to help our technology organization continue its evolution, shaping the
automations to streamline our adoption of cloud and container platforms. This involves developing and delivering integrations
with emerging core platforms, services, and established and emerging offerings on Public Cloud Provider platforms. This
includes Kubernetes, and hybrid-cloud tooling spanning the SDLC. Working across all lines of business, the successful
candidate will create solutions that help technology groups align their strategies and continue their migration to multi-cloud
platforms in a safe, secure and sustainable way.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Ability to design systems that are scalable, resilient, maintainable and secure from the start. Balance innovation against controls to maximize the delivery of business value.
Experience of public cloud platforms, including the challenges involved in securing data and unlocking capabilities
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals. Experience of prioritizing delivery goals to maximize benefit.
* Skilled at managing stakeholder engagements. Understand how to balance immediate demand against the need to drive incremental capabilities more widely across the organization
* Experience of strategic technologies in areas such as PaaS, containers, messaging, and database.
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Experience of shaping technology solutions, with a deep understanding of software development methodologies and lifecycles, with direct hands-on experience
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...