As an experienced Data Modeler/Architect professional, your mission is to help move our team of technologists toward
creating next-level Data solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of Data design,
Analytics, Data Governance will help the team raise their game, enhance standards, improve time to market while
satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to
set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing
leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness
massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Qualifications - Internal
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong data modelling skills
- Knows how to model data and manage it at scale effectively
- Logical & Physical Data Models
- Experience of one or more data modelling tools
- Experience with a number of data modelling techniques
- Maintain/Enhance data modelling toolkit to ensure flawless delivery of data architecture
- Strong Data Architecture experience
- Reduce the risk of implementing new/changing data structures in the JPMC environment.
- Translate business requirements into target state conceptual models.
- Perform data analysis and data profiling on source data and document metadata for target data models.
- Mentor resources and perform peer reviews on project solution deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for improving processes to bring efficiencies to the data modeling efforts.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing / Data Lake / Business Intelligence strategies and architecture
- Strong metadata experience
- Experience Designing, modelling and implementing data solutions to meet the business needs and risk tolerance criteria
of the firm
- Strong Data Governance experience
- Ensure changes to the data environment generated by the department are compatible and compliant to the architectural
- Maintain/Enhance data design process within Software Development Lifecycle working with the Firmwide Chief
- Communicate findings and recommendations effectively and efficiently through the department
- Meet regularly with other Information Architects to review/enhance Information Architecture policies across the firm
- Review the designs of other Information Architects to ensure cohesive integral data design across the firm
- Partner with Data Stewards to identify Authoritative Data Sources
- Experience working in Agile methodology and facilitating sessions with data warehousing partnersJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...