San Marcos, TX
Texas State University
Programmer Analyst II
Job Number: 2021060
Location: San Marcos
Department: Business Analysis & Solutions
Recruitment Type: Open to All
Job Type: Full-Time
Monthly Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Category: Exempt
1. Professional experience writing web applications using C#.
2. Professional experience in relational database design.
3. Professional experience writing RESTful systems.
5. Professional experience with CSS 3.
6. Professional experience with HTML 5.
7. Professional experience using GIT or other source control options.
8. Strong problem identification, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
9. Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
11. Authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring VISA sponsorship or transfer.
1. Experience with Blazor WebAssembly or Razor.
2. Extensive proficiency with responsive web development.
3. Extensive experience developing web applications in .NET technology (VB.NET, C#)
4. Experience in developing in an agile environment or other iterative development methodologies.
5. Extensive experience working with database technology (SQL Server, Oracle).
6. Experience with Redis or other non-relational data systems.
7. Experience with ADA compliance requirements and testing.
8. Experience with LINQ.
9. Experience with CSS frameworks.
10. Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps.
11. Experience with CI/CD pipeline.
We are looking for a C# full-stack web developer to join our Business Analysis and Solutions department at Texas State University. A successful candidate will assist with problem solving and develop technical solutions using the newest technologies. The employee should possess experience, initiative, enthusiasm and a dedication to success. This is a great opportunity to be part of a close-knit team, focused on designing, developing and delivering state-of-the-art, mission critical solutions.
• Take responsibility for full stack .Net web development, application support and troubleshooting.
• Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical staff.
• Know how to communicate ideas with clarity and accept feedback with grace.
• Proactively evaluate application performance and identify potential problems.
• Collaborate in the technical design process.
• Work independently and as part of a team.
Additional Information to Applicants:
Job Open Date: 10/29/2020
Job Close Date:
Open Until Filled: Yes
Normal Work Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Normal Work Hours Start: 8:00AM
Normal Work Hours End: 5:00PM
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO YOUR APPLICATION. , YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A LIST OF REFERENCES.
Legal and Required Notices:
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
For a detailed description of this position and to apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2041043 or call (512) 245-2557 or visit our office at 601 University Dr., J.C. Kellam Bldg., Suite 340.
About Texas State and San Marcos:
Texas State University is a emerging research institution located in the burgeoning Austin-San Antonio corridor and in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. It is the largest of eight campuses in the Texas State University System and one of the 75 largest universities in the country, with over 38,000 students and approximately 4,000 faculty and staff
Texas State is located in San Marcos, a growing community of over 50,000 people located about half way between Austin and San Antonio. Texas State enjoys a setting that is unique among Texas universities. The beauty of the crystal-clear San Marcos River and the stately cypress and pecan trees on the campus add to the charm of the university's picturesque setting. Our location on the banks of the San Marcos River provides outdoor recreational activities throughout the year.
Why work @ Texas State?
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great professional development opportunities: choose from a variety of workshops, training, online learning and even access educational leave opportunities and reimbursement for academic courses
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...