As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
We are seeking Identity and Access Management Engineer in a globally-diverse environment with strong focus on Authentication, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) mechanisms. Candidates must have extensive experience with PingFederate product, OpenID Connect and SAML protocols. Candidate also must have experience with CI/CD automation tools. Candidate must be a self-starter and familiar with all technical aspects of large scale deployment and expect to work closely with operations team to troubleshoot issues and deploy solutions in Production and non-Production environments. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the installation, configuration, and maintenance of PingFederate solution across all environments. Ability to effectively communicate with application teams and answer their concerns.
* Gain a deep understanding of technical requirements.
* Install, configure and maintain PingFederate deployments.
* Demonstrate the usage of MFA solutions
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Overall 10 years of IT Industry experience and 5+ years of IAM experience as part of security team within a medium to large enterprise.
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in Identity & Access Management domain with Federation protocols,oAuth2, OpenID Connect,SAML.
* PingIdentity Engineering experience - PingFederate & PingAccess.
* Strong understanding of OpenID Connect, OAuth, and SAML protocols.
* Strong understanding of how to protect APIs and Web Services.
* Programming skills with Java and HTML5
* Strong understanding of CI/CD automation tools
* Hands on experience with UNIX and Windows environments.
* Ability to coach/metor Junior engineers.
* Ability to work in highly colloborative ,dynamic and cross funfctional team.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Experience with Ping Identity product stack (Ping Federate, Ping Access) and Transmit Security product.
* Experience with Cloud computing
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...