As a leader of the Ab Initio development team within the Risk and Finance Warehouse, you will work within a big data environment as an ETL developer. You will combine software and systems to help us build a world-class Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) function. Working with your team, you'll focus on creative problem solving and improving our applications. The priorities of the SRE teams are optimizing existing systems, configuring and managing software and optimizing processes through automation.
* Leading the creation of ETL pipelines to validate, enrich and persist data.
* This requires an In depth grasp of the various components of the Ab Initio ETL toolset.
* Work on Big Data applications and Data Lake implementations including Hadoop.
* Participate in full development lifecycle of creating automated solutions including noiseless alerting and the mitigation of toil and technical debt.
* Troubleshoot production processing and execute problem resolution through post-issue evaluations, root-cause analysis and remediation.
* Work and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment that includes a global focus.
* Requires excellent leadership, communication skills, both written and oral appropriately scaled for technical or business audience.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Must have experience automating and the build and deployment process.
* 7+ years of Software Engineering experience or related.
* Ab Initio (ETL Tool), Python scripting or Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Scala HIVE, Impala or related).
* Oracle (v9i/10/11 )SQLPL/SQL Stored Procedures support/development.
* UNIX file management & administration and good shell scripting experience.
* ClearCase version control software.
* Experience and leadership across multiple platforms, including Cloud architecture.
* Knowledge/experience in Hadoop environment administration, release deployments to HBase, supervising Hadoop jobs, performing cluster coordination services will be preferable.
* Strong leadership analysis, research, investigation and evaluation skills, with a structured approach to problem solving.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in a relevant technical field.
Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of Cloud (private cloud, public cloud etc) working experience of cloud environments like AWS.
* Familiarity with Control M and AutoSys job scheduler.
* Knowledge of GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, SONAR, SPLUNK, Maven, AIM and Continuous Delivery tools.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...