As an experienced Technology Operations professional, your vision will drive the development of a world-class technology strategy. Leading a high performing team of creative problem solvers, you'll spearhead tactical changes that enhance processes and productivity across the firm, overseeing the optimization of existing technology solutions while developing new capabilities. Using industry best practices, you'll assess management teams and identify new business opportunities, while ensuring that information controls, plus back-up and recovery strategies, are in place across all environments. Your feedback will foster the ongoing skill development and capabilities of top performers to optimize
outcomes. In addition to facilitating collaboration across teams internally, you'll also cultivate meaningful relationships with our global clients and business partners to deliver on strategic priorities.
The Retail Remediation Specialist will report to the CROSS (Compliance Reporting and Operational Support Services) team manager and work closely with the RSO (Remote Site Operations) Manager, Regional Technology Managers, and the Retail Branch Operations Manager to ensure the scope of services delivered meets the business and technical requirements and are of the highest quality. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including subject matter expertise in controls and total quality management programs, Technology Operations and Infrastructure and Data Center technologies. The candidate must be comfortable with escalation and calling out deficiencies with a
strong focus in customer support and service delivery. The ability to travel is a must to support US regional offices as required (estimated travel 25%to 50%).
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution and risk management
* Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
* Exceptional coaching abilities that foster top talent and promote a culture of excellence
* Ability to communicate and drive the strategic direction of the firm, delivering technology solutions that meet internal and external needs
* Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer.
* Drives Performance and develops teams - Recruit diverse talent, run disciplined performance reviews and regularly collaborate and check-in on priorities to help focus on key results.
* Effectively collaborate with Peer group to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment, and elevating process and product recommendations to senior managers.
* Provide a stable and resilient operating environment. Emphasis shall be applied towards maximizing the potential of all available resources, expanding the capabilities and productivity of technical staff, and continuing to improve upon past performance. Proactively identify gaps in process, and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement.
* Minimum of 10 years business experience.
* Experience in managing cross-functional teams and initiatives.
* Preferred experience in QA/QC, Tech Risk or Compliance.
* In-depth knowledge of tech infrastructure, data center technologies, and associated environmental tooling and monitoring.
* In-depth knowledge of Technology Room design standards, supportive MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plant) Infrastructure and low voltage cabling.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...