As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages like Java / Python / Scala
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages/ BI Visualization tools like Tableau, QlikView, Cognos
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Strong experience with ETL applications in relational databases (Oracle; Teradata), SQL, Linux shell scripts,
* Proficiency in job scheduling tools (Autosys; Control-M)
* Experience with Enterprise Metadata Design, Development, Administration, and Support within the BI Toolset
* Prepares/Produces the analytics standard document which defines the standards and methods to use when developing the analytical components of the solution along with user training documentation on new systems and functionality
* Strong capacity for logical thinking with the ability to understand complex applications and implementation experience of domain driven design.
* Working Knowledge of Agile Software development cycle
* Working experience in Unix/Linux and Windows environments
* Experience in Consumer Banking and Financial (Finance Systems like General Ledger, Forecasting, Planning and Analysis, etc.)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...