As a member of our Software Engineering Group, you will be growing our Account Reference Data platform used by business units throughout the firm. We have a steady backlog of new, interesting business initiatives to work on and technology challenges such as adoption of Kubernetes and Kerberos.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience w/ 2+ years industry experience
* Excellent Java / software design and development skills.
* Solid database (SQL) skills. Experience with Oracle and managing a mix of relational and unstructured data a plus.
* Experience with cloud (Kubernetes) and messaging (Kafka) technologies preferred.
* Buy-in to team based development (Scrum) and shared ownership / responsibility for code
* Most important - a passion for software development and the talent to produce exceptional solutions.
.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...