J.P. Morgan's Prime Brokerage is a collaborative and complex business, serving hedge fund clients to provide a full spectrum of integrated capabilities, combined with the strength and resources of a leading global bank. Our multi-asset class platform extends across execution, financing, clearing, fund administration and asset-servicing products, as well as prime custody and optimized margin solutions. An integral part of the Prime Brokerage business, the Product Development team designs and manages the build and deployment of our competitive and market leading products as well as customized solutions for many of our clients.
The Product Development Synthetics role will give a results orientated individual the opportunity to enhance J.P. Morgan's market leading synthetic equities platform. Working with front and middle office partners, and technology, legal and compliance experts, the team covers a broad range of projects to ensure that the platform meets the needs of our clients and conforms to our regulatory and legal requirements.
The individual will be given an opportunity to learn the Prime Brokerage business and our client base. In addition to testing his/her technical skills, the individual will be expected to drive change by leading high impact projects.
* Analysis and specification of technical changes to support growth of the NA Prime Synthetics business and meet the challenge of market and regulatory changes
* Collaborate with trading, middle office and controllers to understand their current processes and pain points, identifying opportunities for improvement
* Work with a broad group of stakeholders (trading, sales, client service, middle office, compliance and legal) to gather requirements, manage prioritization and obtain signoff for changes
* Collaborate with global technology teams in the development of change
* Lead, or participate in, projects or initiatives as assigned, and working group meetings - assume responsibility for selected program work streams related to NA and global initiatives
* Effectively and proactively support communications with stakeholders and senior management
* Drive/ support work streams to adapt systems to further meet JPMC standards
* Constantly assess risk and controls to ensure they are understood and effectively mitigated
* University degree, specializing in Business, Technology or equivalent work experience in Prime Brokerage, Synthetics, and/or Product Development preferred
* Synthetics knowledge highly preferred
* A keen awareness of Compliance, Risk and Controls
* A pragmatic problem solver and "out-of-the box" analytical thinker that is capable of challenging the operating norm and making recommendations
* Strong Project Management Skills, must be organized and able to deconstruct a project into achievable deliverables
* Strong Collaboration skills, able to work with different individuals, across all levels, and partner effectively with a wide range of groups, driving teams to delivery
* Attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to drive an agenda and consensus across multi-functional and cross regional teams
* Proven track record of effectively resolving issues and conflicts to ensure timely delivery, against tight deadlines
* Effective time management and prioritization skills, ability to manage competing demands and execute with appropriate sense of urgency
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office skills, including Power Point, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project, and SharePoint
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...