On Siris Product Operations team, you will play a critical role in the future of Siri and Apple. We run the engine that drives the development of Siri Products: facilitating planning and execution processes, ensuring overall readiness for each OS release, making sure all product information is accessible to the right people, and continuing to improve these processes over time. Collaborating with engineering and PM leadership, you are someone who coordinates the organizers and can influence without direct authority. You will work with top tier engineering and product teams to serve over 1 billion customers, crafting the highest quality user experience that Apple customers expect and love. Are you the type of person that feels a personal stake in everything that you work on, has a strong sense of ownership, thrives in fast-paced environments with lots of ambiguity, enjoys working with sophisticated technologies? Do you know how to foster positive relationships, build trust, and work for the success of the entire team? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Partner with Siri leaders and their teams to build roadmaps, and then plan and execute the work to achieve them
- Drive quarterly and annual planning processes, enabling leaders to make the right priority decisions and allocate appropriate resources
- Use OKRs to establish accountability, increase transparency, and drive product outcomes
- Build status reports that highlight risks, accomplishments, and progress against plans
- Improve the team communication pipeline at all levels of the organization to improve visibility across the Siri Program
- Provide the right level of documentation and support to the engineering, program, and product management teams
- Design processes and tools that improve organizational efficiency and effectively manage their rollout
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...