FenceScreen is looking for an exceptional individual who is passionate about technology and enjoys using their talents to create a real impact on a growing business. An ideal candidate would be a strong Full Stack Developer, understand how their efforts impact both product & business objectives & be able to communicate clearly with our team. If you are self-motivated ready to be a part of our talented team keep reading!
• C# (required)
• .NET MVC or Core (required)
• ASP.NET Web Forms (desired)
• MS SQL Server (required)
• Entity Framework, Dapper or other ORM (desired)
• Micro Services with Docker & Azure (desired)
• Angular 1 (required) 2+ (desired)
• HTML (required)
• CSS & SCSS (required)
• GIT (required)
• Strong ability to problem solve
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Creating new customer-facing and internal applications to solve business problems
• Creating and updating features to existing web properties along with bug fixes and patches
• Creating and managing proprietary internal systems and integrations with business applications like QuickBooks.
• Building new informational and e-commerce web sites from scratch or by using a CMS or e-commerce solution.
• Assisting with ongoing content and SEO efforts across all web properties including identifying improvement areas.
• 4+ years’ experience in software development on a .NET stack including front & back end responsibilities (HTML, CSS, C#, SQL, etc.)
• Strong expertise in ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, MVC, and Core
• Experience with Docker
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and current design patterns and practices.
• Experience with MS Azure services
• Experience with microservices and container-based applications
• Strong Experience with HTML, CSS, and responsive design
• Experience with ORMs (NHibernate/Entity Framework/Dapper)
• Unit Testing experience using NUnit, XUnit, or MS Test.Ability to listen to clients' needs and help define technical solutions
• Expertise using frameworks which provide abstractions on top of AJAX APIs, e.g. Angular
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to generate high-quality solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...