This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS degree in computer science engineering or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Working experience in software development, OOPS , SDLC
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
Hand on experience required :
* 3+ years of experience in Cloud Technologies: Kuberetes and AWS
* 5+ years of experience in programming languages such as Java and Scala
* 5+ years of in Python Machine Learning library and ecosystem experience ( Pandas and Numpy etc)
* 5+ years experiences in RDMS/NOSQL databases such as Oracle and Cassandra
* 3+ years Big data platform experience such as Hadoop
* 2+ years of experience in integration tools such as KAFKA
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...