J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its Foundation give approximately US 200 million annually to nonprofit organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
Within JP Morgan, Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment services, offering proprietary platforms that enable integrated solutions for all payment types, including credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic check processing as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options.
The Digital Self Servicing Account Management team is looking for innovative and passionate Java developer to help tackle development of new features. The candidate will be working with an exciting team of developers in an agile environment to deliver the projects on time and with high quality.
The successful candidate will have expertise and knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Cassandra, Kafka, CI/CD integration and possess the ability to implement those methodologies across the development life cycle. The individual will play a critical role in every phase of the SDLC and need to communicate and liaison with various stakeholders and teams across the business and technology space. The candidate must be able to step up to every challenge the position offers, meet deadlines and deliver quality code that meets JPMC standards. This role will provide great potential for individual growth and exposure to cutting edge technologies like building Cloud native applications. The position will provide opportunity to embrace Agile methodologies and adopt tools for Continuous integration and delivery.
* Design development for Digital Self Servicing Account Management applications
* Follow and promote Agile practices like Scrum
* Collaborate with other team members in an Agile environment interacting with business owners and other technology teams
* Deliver technical solution based on the business requirement by getting involved in the full development life cycle of analysis, design, testing and implementation of various projects
* Write clean and testable code adhering to best coding standards
* Document detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop and enhance software application modules.
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to predefined architectural specifications.
* Support production environment for stability when required by troubleshooting application code-related issues
* Minimum 7 years of hands-on Software Engineering/Development experience in Core Java, Object-oriented analysis and design techniques
* Hands-on experience on developing Rest APIs using SpringBoot
* Hands-on experience building high throughput and resilient Java applications
* Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in Cassandra or other NoSQL Database technologies including table design
* Quick learner and experience in delivering end-to-end technology solutions
* Experience with Job Scheduling tools like Control-M
* Experience working with Kafka streaming, Infrastructure, Containers and Cloud is a plus
* Adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques utilizing programming skills and contribute to the technical code base including any required documentation.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...