JPMorgan Asset Management Technology is seeking a well-rounded hands-on Quant Developer that is experienced in building Portfolio Construction system using Optimizer to support full Investment Management investment cycle supporting various Asset classes such as Equities, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset solutions. The candidate will be part of the front-office technology team working with Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts. Should have good business knowledge and communication skills to work with the stakeholders and develop functional specification. Should be a full stack developer with front-end and back-end experience. Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions. Must have interest in financial markets and have ability to communicate directly with the business users.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Full stack Java development experience - both Server-side and UI (HRML5/React)
* Good understanding in data persistence (SQL or noSQL) data paradigms
* Solid financial engineering background is desirable
* Experience in building Portfolio Construction platform using optimizers such as - Barra/ITG/Gurobi/CPLEX optimizers
* Prior experience developing middleware (MQ, data caching) and core java is required
* Experience in front-office capital markets/investment management applications desired
* Understanding of Equities markets is strongly desired
* Experience working with market Data Feeds
* Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...