As a Scrum Master you will act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. Our Scrum Masters are open, approachable, collaborative and enjoy working with passionate people. They are proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Scrum Master drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, and problem solving is essential to our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big and taking risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects, while building an environment that provides support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We are excited to see what you will bring to our team.
* Works with the Product owner to align team with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information.
* Creates an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts.
* Champions continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coaches teams to conduct continuous improvements events.
* Seeks opportunities for improvement to the overall effectiveness of teams and organization.
* Communicates organizational impediments to leadership; clears impediments for the team.
* Embraces the concept of continuous learning in your own journey and instills the same in the team(s) you coach.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Strong familiarity and adherence to core Agile values and principles.
* Experience as a practicing Scrum master on a team.
* Exposure to modern engineering practices like Unit Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration.
* A mindset of servant leadership.
* An agile mindset: "An attitude that equates failure and problems with opportunities for learning, a belief that we can all improve over time, that our abilities are not fixed but evolve with effort." - Linda Rising.
* Expert with Agile and Scrum Framework and its application in Product Development and delivery organization.
* Ability to coach and mentor.
* Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels.
* Sound understanding of scaling framework such as SAFE and LeSS.
* Leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and more to serve the team(s).
* Facilitate groups of 10 or more, and coach multiple teams across the product.
* Document and roll out best practices and efficient ways of stats and metrics reporting.
* Proficiency with Microsoft office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint), with aptitude for learning proprietary software and databases.
* Advanced knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools.
* Executive communication and presentation skills.
* Flexible mindset, with ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities for self while working in an frequently changing environment.
* Critical thinking abilities to anticipate potential problems and preventing, minimizing, diagnosing and remedying delivery risks and issues.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...