We are looking to hire a Senior Associate level software engineer in New York to be part of our Portfolio Trading and ETF technology team in NA. The Portfolio and ETF trading business is a quickly growing and potentially highly profitable area, where technology can play a major role it is success. The candidate should be strongly motivated individual willing to continue promoting the existing collaborative team culture we have, are passionate about learning and want to do engineering right - to be able to tackle complex problems, to build resilient, scalable components that meet client needs, and to partner effectively with others across the world
What do we offer?
* A diverse, inclusive and flexible environment.
* Close partnership with the Credit Business including the possibility of co-locating on the trading floor sat with the business.
* Fast paced, dynamic environment with significant opportunities for career growth
* Cutting edge reactive programming paradigm that allows us to write asynchronous applications with greatly improved parallelism and concurrency.
* Fully automated, mature, true continuous deployment - where developers can push code in seconds from within the development environment.
* Expertise in at least one programming language.
* Creative, quick-thinking, pragmatic, with an aptitude for solving problems and an ability to quickly translate demands into sound technical requirements.
* Extensive experience with object oriented languages and design patterns
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* The ideal candidate will likely be qualified to degree level in Computer Science, Maths or related science discipline
* Credit SME or SME for another complex asset class
* At least 3 years of experience with Technology development in a Front Office capacity
* Experience managing programs requiring collaboration across various teams and stakeholders
* Curiosity to learn the Credit business and products.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...