Working as a System Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You'll have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This is a global role that will require partnering with peers across different time with your focus on the APAC region in an applied architecture function. Applied architecture bridges the design and implementation phases of a project together working in partnership with multiple product streams. You will partner effectively across the organization and bring a deep understanding of a product-based organization and dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
Role responsibilities include:
* Work with product teams to align target state architecture and roadmaps to GTI's strategy 2025
* Assess regional infrastructure needs and partner with engineering and program management teams to lead execution
* Expertise in cross-product architecture across infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Expert level in at least one area of technical architecture (e.g. compute, storage, network, operations, etc.)
* Experience in risk and risk control compliance and design implications
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of system design experience (multiple system elements experience preferred)
* 5+ software development experience in modern programming languages (Java, Python preferred)
* Experience collaborating with business representatives to understand requirements, value, prioritization and business intelligence needs in a role similar to a Solutions Architect
* Technical depth and ability to rapidly understand and communicate the impact of solutions and technology specifically in the APAC region
* Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment. Comfortable in a fast dynamic environment with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...