Escrow Services is a business unit within the Wholesale Payments division of J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB). Escrow holds institutional client assets in safekeeping and delivers those assets once certain pre-agreed conditions have been fulfilled. Escrow is used to mitigate risk in institutional transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, bond issuances, and litigation settlements.
* Assist the North America product team in developing strategies and leading initiatives to drive revenue and profit growth
* Drive diverse projects, working with our partners across Sales, Client Service, Liquidity, Treasury, Finance, Compliance, and Risk, as well as regional product teams outside North America
* Conduct analysis of market and client data to identify potential changes in strategy (who we target, where we expand, what product development we need, etc.)
* Help manage deposit interest rates for clients, including tracking standard and exception pricing
* Act as one of the administrators for our Salesforce application, which we use for customer relationship management
* Scope enhancements to our internal and client-facing technology platforms, including facilitating focus groups, writing requirements, and testing
* Devise ways to automate and improve business reporting and processes
* Help develop and launch marketing materials and talking points to position our solutions for new business opportunities
* Coordinate compliance and regulatory-related risk reviews of escrow products and clients
* Contribute to business reviews examining our progress against key priorities, and present to the management team
* Gain understanding of Escrow product solutions, client purchasing behavior, revenue drivers, and operating model; serve as Escrow subject matter expert and daily resource for our partners
* Demonstrated ability to lead and organize cross-functional teams to execute on high-impact projects and drive new business initiatives
* Ability to define and drive projects proactively and independently, and juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
* Advanced quantitative ability and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including advanced formulas/functions; experience analyzing large complex data sets, and developing conclusions and practical recommendations
* Inquisitive nature with strong problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
* Strong communication skills, including ability to convey complex ideas simply to functional partners at all levels
* Effective interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships with functional partners inside and outside Escrow Services
* At least two to five years' experience in Financial Services product management or equivalent
* Experience with Salesforce day-to-day administration and general maintenance a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...