YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you're passionate about.
What's Important to You Is Important to Us
We're looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them-friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission-making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don't take our word for it.
To serve as provider and subject matter expert (SME) for an assigned area delivering service to the organization. To provide forward-looking, industry perspective and is responsible for the full lifecycle process of the service including definition, execution, and governance. To develop and implement resource strategy for the respective service. The Manager will oversee services with high complexity of low to medium maturity (Service impact - medium to high breadth and depth). Operates with no supervision in a complex environment and serves as a mentor to other Service Managers. Provides in-depth market assessment of potential vendors and partners with Vendor Managers to prepare contracts with approved vendors.
• Develop and define clear core work definitions, process flows and operating models; demonstrate the complete life cycle and capabilities of the Service
• Leverage standard templates, tools and organizational strategy to define ISD services and ensure practices and processes are standardized and repeatable
• Guide and analyze benchmarking, trend analysis and other input to drive continuous improvement and elevate service performance
• Bring external perspective and ideas from relevant sources, keep current with technology, government/policy impacts and industry best practices
• Partner with Enterprise Architects to determine and define the technical architecture required to implement and support the Service
• Evaluates the performance and trends of assigned services to customers, including defined KPIs and SLAs and ensures service levels are achieved in line with SLAs and SLOs
• Develops workforce strategy and resource plan (skills, competencies, team size) for each service
• Build and maintain relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders and/or external contacts (vendors, etc.)
• Ensure effective and efficient allocation of staff resources (supply) to service projects and initiatives (demand) by scoping out length and duration of projects
• Establish workforces by identifying the skills required to fulfill project portfolio needs and provide a steady availability of high quality resources
• Build organizational capability by strengthening and adding new capabilities, technical skills, and competencies, and eliminates low-value activity with view to long range goals
• Perform benchmarking and trend analysis to incorporate continuous improvement or defined enhancements into the Service(s) functions
• Partner with ISD Resource and Vendor Managers to ensure that the right resources (skills, competencies, team size) are available and obtainable
• Provide constructive and actionable feedback to resources, Resource Managers and Vendor Managers to ensure expected performance and satisfy service SLAs
• Ensures compliance with Navy Federal's ISD standards, practices and processes
• Performs supervisory/managerial duties:
o Ensure adequate/skilled staffing; select employees
o Establish performance goals and priorities
o Prepare, conduct and review performance appraisals
o Develop, mentor and counsel staff
o Provide input and/or prepare budget requirements for Annual Financial Plan (AFP)
o Ensure section/branch goals and objectives align with division/department strategy
o Ensure efficiency of operations
o Leadership Level
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications - All required unless otherwise noted
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field
• Experience in leading, guiding and coaching professional staff
• Experience in resource allocation and management
• Experience in managing personnel and information technology resources
• Advanced knowledge of Service Life Cycle
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
• Experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Effective skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Effective skill relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Desired - Regulatory knowledge (NCUA, CFPB, others)
• Desired - Awareness of controls testing and documentation
• Desired - Exam response or audit response experience
• Desired - Knowledge of NFCU operations, processes and procedures
• Desired - Certification in appropriate area: PMP, ITIL, etc.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526
141 Security Drive, Winchester, VA 22602
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership*
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...