As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees, and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget, and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration, and promote the values, culture, and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The Workforce Technology (WFT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for the Digital Human Resources function. The Strategy Project Execution role facilitates creation of technology strategies, program and project frameworks and solutions supporting Technology within Digital HR. This role focuses on value-creating approaches to IT, bringing mission-relevant criteria to IT investments and helping teams to think about IT's ability to improve operating results. This role focuses to drive execution of the Digital HR and WFT's highest priorities and top strategic initiatives, develop expertise in a variety of functions and businesses, and hone problem solving, modelling, solution creation, program delivery, communications and thought leadership. A management consulting mindset is critical in accomplishing these gioals.
Key responsibilities include:
* Driving strategic programs for the organization (e.g., Oracle HCM implementation, Agile Transformation, Investment Governance, etc.)
* Hands on management initiatives and projects:
* Creating and maintaining detailed plans with dates and deliverables
* Escalating issues and risks
* Strongly and clearly communicate project progress and overall status reporting.
* Proactively define and offer solutions to issues
* Managing timeline, scope and milestone delivery
* Structure quantitative and qualitative/conceptual analysis; Identify implications of data and analysis with the team; Prioritizing issues, analysis, and solution creation
* Analyze operational and financial (program budget and planning) data
* Evaluate business process and re-engineering processes, implement new process and drive execution and delivery on those
* Working collaboratively with team members across functional teams. Ability to drive and facilitate discussions and activities across functional teams.
* Create concise high quality reports, presentations/ power point deck, communication materials for senior management. Articulate key messages in high quality visual PowerPoint presentations
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* Extensive experience in IT Project Execution with proven track record supporting strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation
* Experience with application development or architecture or infrastructure (in strategy process consulting, PMO, project manager, capacity)
* Excellent and efficient MS Excel and PowerPoint tools
* Exposure to technical arena and understanding of system development, process improvement and infrastructure
* Excellent written communication - able to synthesize data, and simply articulate a message
* Experience and ability to manage multiple high-profile projects with constantly changing priorities
* Ability to deal with decision making in an often amiguous environment
* Keen sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
* Experience and mindset of having worked as a project manager in a global management consulting company.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...