The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology partnership for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
Finance and CIO Technology, part of CT, has a charter to meet the technology needs of the Global Finance organization across MIS, General Ledger, Regulatory, Forecasting and reporting and Treasury functions. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Capital Technology team you will join a team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software to advance the management of the firm's capital reserves. In addition, you will be sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
* Undergraduate degree in a technology discipline required
* Experience managing project sponsors to accomplish common goals
* 7+ years' experience on software development projects, with hands-on experience in:
* Indepth Pythonexperience
* Big Data e.g Hadoop/ HDFS/ Spark / Scala
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Experience in Agile SDLC and working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of various financial instruments is desirable
* Successful track record on several major technology implementation projects
* Excellent team spirit and ability to work in collaborative environment
* Ability to working under own initiative
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...