Telesis7 is seeking a Java expert to work on Mobile initiatives and assist in the design and solution for mobile network, applications and processes. The technically savvy, business astute consultant Must have experience with Security and will be working with technical leads and the development teams to continue in the design development and the interfaces and API involved.
8 – 10 years of IT industry exp.
5+ years of design and open systems architectural exp
Technologies include: J2EE, JAVA, Spring Framework, Kafka, NoSQL db, RDBMS logical design
1) Security and Identity management, API security such as AUTH2.0, API gateway (akana) OAuth & OAuth2
2) Java – REST APIs, Core Java, Databases (Relational and NoSQL), RESTful APIs, AWS/ cloud concepts, Micro services, SOAP web services, XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, MVC, Entity Framework, Java
3) Communications and ability to debug issues - follow issues and resolve to find solutions for the issues like API response etc.
4) Apache Tomcat, firewall (third party APIs),
5) Cloud such as AWS, DevOps concepts (may not work directly on Dev/Ops but concepts will help in solutions)
6) D2C/ ecommerce portal experience
7) SDLC/ agile
8) Telecom experience such as provisioning, inventory, ordering, single sign on etc.
9) Architecture principles like LISKOV principles,
10) Design patterns such as MVC, Façade, proxy, decorator, adapter, Bridge, Factory, Front Controller, View Helper, Singleton, Template method, dependency injection, Inversion control
11) Spring framework 1.x, 2.x
12) Familiarity with mobile telecom products such as plans, devices, upgrades etc. is helpful
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...