We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If this sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk.
These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a team that is developing excellence, creativity and innovation as we enable the design of the next generation of revolutionary Apple products.
Apple's Identity Management team is seeking an Engineering Project Manager to join an extraordinary Identity Management Services Team.
Apple's Identity Management team is seeking an Engineering Project Manager to join an extraordinary Identity Management Services Team. This is an Engineering PM role in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will need to have solid project management skills, in both waterfall and agile environment. Additionally, a background in identity and access management concepts is very desirable.
You will be responsible to work with multi-functional technical and business teams during software development process. You will prioritize issues and handle the details as well as the big picture. Being able to think on your feet is important, as is the ability to productively debate the validity of a given approach to any aspect of a project under your control.
- You will harmonize with many other groups internal team to lead and deliver premier products in an exciting dynamic environment.
- Will partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company
- Drive functional and technical design for business requirements
- Autonomously lead projects of varying scale and complexity
- Lead multi-functional projects with only consultative direction from management
- Plan and handle a portfolio of projects, setting priorities, measurable objectives and run change
- Run communications on status and issues to team members, management and other project partners
- Collect and review business requirements, ensure visibility and establish expectations for services requested
- Develop lead and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, work you're doing, resources and budget
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...