Working as an Architect, your passion for technology and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, aligning cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason, fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures. You'll have a major say in budgeting, hiring, mentoring, setting priorities and fostering a client-centric environment where everyone learns and grows. At the end of the day, your work will have tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in collaboration with technologists across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global technology community or in partnership with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
The Architect will form relationships with senior stakeholders and drive a solution architecture delivery roadmap for multi-phase transformation projects. The architect will become the trusted solution architecture advisor to the technology and business leaders. This is a principle technical leadership role in the architecture organization responsible for developing technology roadmaps and plans for key business strategies supporting the Chase Merchant Services business.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes ... big picture thinking
* Create and maintain business capability, data, process and technology inventories
* Work with multiple capability and functional teams to gather and document the structure of the business and technology landscape
* Partner in the strategic planning process by providing input to the scope definition of strategic initiatives leveraging capabilities
* Partner in the portfolio investment strategies by assessing and rationalizing proposed enterprise capabilities
* Decompose business roadmaps and strategies into well-defined architecture guidance for software development and infrastructure teams
* Define and develop a business capability roadmap
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Experience architecting solutions on public or private clouds
* Experience in risk and risk control compliance
* Expertise in microservices and event driven architecture style for building scalable and resilient applications
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Creation of architecture artifacts including conceptual, logical, security, and physical architectures and data flow diagrams.
* Work with IT and business units to create investable and executable technical roadmaps
* Work with business stakeholders and gain support for critical technology investment decisions
* Act as a key advisor to senior IT and business leadership
* Scope and size technology investments
* Evaluate technologies, vendor solutions and applications
* Manage the application portfolio lifecycle, and champion IT assets that can be leveraged across lines of business
* Work across LOBs with other architects for solution alignment
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work at a high level with little detail.
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong communication skills
* Strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
* Strong Stakeholder Engagement Skills
* 10+ years of IT experience
* Minimum of 5 years of work experience as an software architect responsible for designing large complex IT solutions
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in collaborating directly with business partners to ensure technical solutions deliver on business objectives
* Demonstrated ability to leverage enterprise architecture principles to develop business strategies into investable technical roadmaps
* Financial services experience with a focus on Banking
* Banking knowledge and direct exposure to credit card processing business principals
* Experience in an Agile delivery model
* Experience with Public or Private cloud infrastructure
* Experience with Domain Driven Design
* Experience with Kafka Event Streaming
* Experience with Cassandra or equivalent no-SQL databases
* Experience applying a micro-services architecture
* Experience with an API Management platform
* Experience leading cross-cutting architectural programs
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...