CTO Enterprise Technology Solutions & Data Management Production Management is looking for a ServiceNow Production Support Engineer to join our team tasked to support and drive automation across our most critical applications including ServiceNow. In this role you will become familiar with a wide variety of our internal technologies, (build, monitoring, ticketing, configuration management, performance optimization, Operate) and help to hook them all together to introduce efficiency. The role is both Engineering and Support and is ideal for someone with a related background that can help introduce best practices as the group matures. The role requires someone to be creative and passionate about technology along with being able to work independently and as part of a team. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading company, with smart engineers in an exciting, changing and challenging environment.
* Support and aide in the day to day management of our Production instance of ServiceNow
* Install/upgrade/manage APIs for the various systems that interact with ServiceNow
* Knowledge of improving performance and configuration by utilizing ServiceNow best practices
* Work closely with Product owners, Developers and Support teams for Critical applications
* Troubleshoot complex code issues and suggest or provide solutions
* Automate, monitor and maintenance of systems in a distributed, enterprise environment
* Ensure environment performance, reliability and availability
* Exploring new technologies to optimize the delivery and reliability of automation
* Interfacing with internal customers, inputting into technical solutions, advising on best practice and validating new implementations
* Developing and promoting standard operating procedures and creating processes and tooling for operation efficiency
* Off hours support and on-call rotation
* Must have prior experience (administrative) with ServiceNow in a large organization; ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is preferred
* Must be fluent in at least one scripting language, preferably Perl, Python, or PowerShell
* Experience working in an Agile Development environment
* Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases (Tomcat, WebSphere, Nginx, Microsoft IIS, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
* Act in a collaborative, team-oriented environment focused on common goals to achieve mutually beneficial results
* Ability to present technical and/or services business concepts in a comprehensive and concise manner
* Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including senior management, and entry-level personnel across a wide number of departments
* Ability to drive deliverables and results, which involve people who do not directly report to you
* Be accountable and responsible for the accuracy and completeness of assigned work and results
* Prioritize and manage work load and communicate issues clearly
* Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a Linux or Windows environment
* 3-5 years in a Production support role
* 3-5 years in a Automation\Engineering role
* Strong sense of ownership and pride in the work you do
* Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects/Tasks at one time
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...