The teams are in the process of rebuilding the existing platform making it resilient to market conditions and ensuring real time processing for timely settlement of loan trades along with business support deliverables. The platform sits in between JPM's loan booking platform (Loan IQ) and vendor settlement platforms (IHSMarkit & Virtus Partners) with targeted capacity of 1MM messages/day. The platform is being rebuilt using event based, microservices on cloud with Java, Kafka, Kubernetes, Oracle.
* Manage 3-4 teams across multiple projects
* Work with the Product owner to align teams with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
* Work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
* Decisive management across teams and management of external dependencies throughout the sprint
* Create an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
* Champion continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coach organization to conduct continuous improvement events
* Act as a firewall around development team to ensure sprint deliverables are not impacted/follow escalation path and communicate impacts
* Communicate organizational impediments to leadership; clear impediments for the team
* Embrace the concept of continuous learning in your own journey and instill the same in the team(s) you coach
* Coach product owners in creation and maintenance of the product backlog, including empirical planning
* Appreciate the depths of Lean and Agile practices and principles, help teams appreciate them
* Teach systems thinking and servant leadership
* Bring ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation and so on to help the team become a high-performance team
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* At least, 5 years of proven expertise in coordinating and implementing agile ceremonies across multiple teams
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Strong familiarity and adherence to core Agile values and principles
* Exposure to modern engineering practices like Unit Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration
* A mindset of servant leadership
* Expert with Agile and Scrum framework and its application in Product Development and delivery organization
* Ability to coach and mentor
* Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels
* Sound understanding of Scaling framework such as LeSS
* Leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution, and more to serve the team(s).
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...