We are looking for a creative and resourceful User Experience Research Lead with strong design research skills to join our rapidly growing team of innovators, disruptors and problem solvers.
As a User Experience Research Lead you will develop research strategies that deliver actionable insights using qualitative and quantitative research methods to improve and innovate desktop and mobile user experiences. You will scope and craft research plans, conduct research sessions, and present your study findings to business stakeholders.
Naturally, we want someone who can think outside the box and provide fresh thought leadership, but we are also looking for an individual who will complement and embody our team culture - caring and empathizing with our customers, showing kindness, seeing a need or pain point and actively reaching out to help. If you can explain why you're that person, we want you!
High Risk Roles (HRR) are sensitive roles within the technology organization that require high assurance of the integrity of staff by virtue of 1) sensitive cybersecurity and technology functions they perform within systems or 2) information they receive regarding sensitive cybersecurity or technology matters. Users in these roles are subject to enhanced pre-hire screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks (as allowed by law). The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
* Consult with product owners and design leads to understand the customer segments and related product/service offerings
* Partner with design leads to clarify project goals and identify areas where user experience research can provide greater insight and success
* Design and execute research studies that follow research best practices and methodologies
* Ensure all research study results are actionable and contribute directly towards meeting project and business goals
* Present and communicate research results and recommendations to the stakeholder team and larger organization when needed
* Partner with design team lead to identify future research needs and develop a research roadmap with project briefs estimating scope and level of effort
* Support research team lead in project prioritization and progress reporting
* Support other team researchers as needed to ensure quality and consistency of deliverables and best practice compliance
* Collaborate with research and design leadership to identify new tools and/or process improvements that drive better alignment and compliance with design systems
* Collaborate with research support vendors to ensure quality of facilities and study participant pools meet expectations
* Contribute to next gen research group vision, identifying areas of opportunity or improvement
* Participate in recruiting and interviewing new team members
* Coach and mentor junior team members
* 5-7+ years of experience planning and executing user research studies
* Bachelor's degree required
* Demonstrated ability to drive multiple medium complexity initiatives with minimal guidance
* Demonstrated ability to champion user experience research and integrate within the design planning, estimation, and prioritization process
* Demonstrated ability to incorporate design thinking into the product development process
* Clear articulate communication skills
* Familiarity with banking and finance a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...