Chase Card Services is looking for a Software Engineer to work on our Pricing Product team delivering in an agile product-based delivery model. This team is focused on delivering business outcomes faster with cross functional feature teams aligned to Area Product Owners. You'll never work closer with your business partners while focusing on technology modernization and new banking architecture.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced agile product delivery model. Adaptability, innovation, and open mindedness are key for success in a product model. We're looking for experience and passion using modern technology practices, working directly with business, focused on quality, speed, and automation
* Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience in delivering solutions in large scale software development with experience using modern technology (e.g. Java, Cassandra, Kafka) and design patterns (e.g. microservices, APIs)
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages Core Java, Spring frameworks, REST API, Cloud, Micro services, AngularJS, Bootstrap, React and other web technologies etc .
* Strong experience in modern software development lifecycle and with DEVOPS mentality and test driven development approaches. Hands-on experience in automating builds, deploys, monitoring and alerts. Experience and deep familiarity with Jenkins, uDeploy, Splunk, Dynatrace etc. or any other tools/technologies of similar function.
* Experience with the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven, BitBucket/Git/Gitflow, JMeter/Pasta/Blazemeter, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, MVC and Spring Cloud
* Experience in Unix Shell Scripts, API Gateways, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, NoSQL
* Experience with large legacy platform decomposition, mainframe, Hadoop, Hive a plus.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Strong verbal communication skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...