The Data, Analytics, and Tools (DAT) team drives CB's data management strategy and ongoing governance to provide consistent data as a foundation for integrated reporting across all CB business processes, standard discipline to define a consistent understanding of key CB data, accountable data owners and data/information strategists for key CB data, processes and metrics to support integrity of key CB data, and management oversight driving data quality programs.
The CB Product Manager - Master Data Management will become a key contributor within the CB DAT team and have responsibility for driving the CB Master Data strategy agenda, impacting analytic and operational capabilities across the Commercial Bank and other Wholesale Banking lines of business. Our work is a blend of strategy, technology, data analysis and execution with a key focus on data-driven insights. T he candidate must be passionate and committed to having an impact on the success of both Commercial Banking and Firmwide Data Management. In this role, you will be expected to apply your technology and data skills across traditional and cloud based architectures to increase the breadth, availability, and consistency of our most highly leveraged data.
* The Product Manager will help realize our Master Data Management strategies by becoming a key member of our Agile sprint teams; documenting requirements and validating results to continuously move the program forward.
* Gain subject matter expertise in all of the mastered reference data domains and support partner organizations in leveraging the data.
* Support consistent and formal process to capture, assess, prioritize, and track CB master data quality issues across all sales management and cross functional groups.
* Support CB DAT initiatives and incorporate master data strategy into CB tools and data quality platforms.
* Provide CB Master Data Quality dashboards/ scorecards that align with overall CB and Firmwide Data Quality reporting standards.
* Build relationships within CB and across LOB partner groups to sustain data quality.
* Understand strategic challenges and responsibilities involved in master data management
* Support Commercial Banking's alignment with Firmwide Data Management Program policies, standards and procedures.
* Act as thought leader for developing new processes and operating models as the function evolves.
* Bachelor degree required
* At least 5-10 years' experience with business information architecture, program management and business process re-engineering is required
* Technical skill in the analysis and evaluation of data required
* At least 5-10 years' experience in banking; experience in a wholesale LOBs such as Commercial Banking, T&SS, or Investment Banking is strongly preferred
* Leadership skills and the ability to influence others
* Experience in Agile project management preferred
* Experience in transformation projects around data strategy desired
* Strong knowledge of business operational processes, data and technology platforms
* Adept at managing and working on multiple, concurrent projects
* Highly organized and self-directed individual, with strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a gift for being concise and accurate
* Advanced-level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, Pivot Tables, PowerPoint)
* A passion for technology, data, and financial services
* Ability to analyze data utilizing standard tools / languages such as SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc.
* A balanced approach combining judgment, analytical rigor, curiosity, open-mindedness and creativity
* Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities/workflows
* Proven ability to quickly learn the business, the application and adapt to ever changing priorities
* Self-motivated, team player with strong work ethic
* Ability to build relationships across global teams
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...