This position involves VoIP infrastructure engineering, application software development and integration of VoIP communication features with a carrier grade SIP voice network. Principal responsibilities involve architecture, design and development of enterprise and contact center applications leveraging RTC, SIPREC and other media streams. Our organization has a cloud first stance and development of a full telephony SaaS ecosystem is a priority. As a Voice Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of various VoIP telephony platforms, including the edge and carrier management.
* Works as a member of a team developing hardware and software solutions in voice infrastructures
* Advanced knowledge with integration and extension of H323 and SIP communications protocol software
* Engineer, deploy and operate SIP and session management based networks
* Develop network monitoring and SIP troubleshooting tools
* Integrate various media delivery applications including voice, TP, multi-media and SIPREC
* Participate in the design, implementation and testing of software products
* Voice gateway development and management
* Handles more advanced technical problems and create solutions that solve business problems
* Independently solves technical issues and able to collaborate and contribute ideas
* Integrates enterprise components (e.g., reference data, security, messaging) to build larger systems
* Collaborates with multiple teams including engineering, development and operations teams
* BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
* 10+ years of experience in Information Technology with a specific emphasis on SIP based voice networks and interoperability with blended technologies, including integration into desktop solutions
* Expert competency with core SIP elements, including call flows, dial plans, call control, SIPREC, option and header manipulation
* Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
* Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
* Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
* Significant experience in application architecture and design patterns (hands on experience with Sonus/Ribbon SBC/PSX, Cisco CUBE, Oracle/Ribbon ASC, KANDY, etc.)
* Demonstrate advanced knowledge of telecommunications equipment and software (Cisco UCM, Cisco Unity, Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Voice Gateways etc.)
* Significant experience with the following Protocols and platforms: SIP, WebRTC, SIPRec, HTTP, MGCP, RTP/SRTP, RTCP, XML, VXML, SCXML, REST APIs, SSL, WSS, TLS, IPV4, OSPF, BGPV4, MPLS, ISDN, SS7, H.323, H.248, SNMP
* Extensive knowledge in VoIP transport, such as H.323, SIP, call admission and control mechanisms, integration of cross platform technologies, centralization of call processing and network policy enforcement
* Current knowledge of telephony PBX environments, dial plan schemes, trunking, reporting of usage and capacity metrics.
* Advanced knowledge on Monitoring Tools such as Prognosis, Clarus, Splunk, Netcool, Nectar, Empirix.
* Advanced knowledge on ITIL, DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering methods and/or hands on experience.
* Proficient in multiple business disciplines/functions strategic directions through technology
* Develops mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and company- wide standards
* Works within standards of financial control and budget management
* Executes within a client centric environment when working with teams and contributors
* Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Strong negotiation and vendor management
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...