As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will be part of a team that will enable multiple analytical tools into a new state-of-the art datacenter and the Cloud. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You responsibilities will be inclusive of but not limited to the following:-
* Evaluating Public and Private Cloud enablement options for Analytical and Reporting tools and contribute tool maturity.
* Conducting POCs for defining the path towards making analytic solutions scalable.
* Building audit compliant cloud solutions and simplifying access mechanism to make self-service offering more robust, efficient and secure.
* Define advanced vendor tool deployment solutions in the cloud and on-prem with a goal towards zero customer impacts through feature or version upgrades.
* Design and Build impactful telemetry and usage tracking solutions for BI tools to improve tool governance and monitoring.
* Maturing modern data pipeline streams for analytics use-cases.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Exposure to AWS Cloud Technologies (S3, RDS, EC2, Aurora, etc.), Erwin Enterprise Data Modeler/DM Workgroup.
* Exposure to GCP / BigQuery- performance analysis - reduce number of bytes read by your query and optimizing costs.
* At least 5 years of hands-on experience in data architecture and meeting non-functional requirements.
* At least 3 years in financial services, specifically data engineering with compliance for origination, servicing and transactional data to support core banking and operational processes and analytics.
* Any of the following is a plus - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional and/or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
* Experience with 'Big Data' architecture: Flume, Sqoop, Kafka, Spark, Hortonworks, HBase, data lakes, logical data warehouses, NO-SQL, graph databases, etc.
* Experience with data governance and data management approaches, including data quality.
* Experience with business intelligence and advanced analytics: canned reporting, self-service insights, integrated data platforms, dash boarding, visualization, data science, machine learning.
* Experience with traditional data architecture: operational data stores, sourcing and staging data, data integration, master data management, dimensional/snowflake and de-normalized design, managed views, multidimensional cubes, data marts and analytical sandboxes.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Strong experience in SQL and dealing with multiple databases e.g. Teradata, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
* Strong experience in reporting tools like Alteryx, Query Grid, Trifacta, Tableau, COGNOS etc.
* Strong analytical abilities.
* Strong experience with complex data models and data relationships - expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages SQL, Unix, Java.
* Strong understanding of algorithms, OOP &SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...