Working in cybersecurity takes passion for technology, speed, a desire to learn, and vigilance in order to keep every asset safe. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity, and resiliency of our products. Working with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis, and positive actions will stop crimes and strengthen our data.
JPMC's Attack Simulation organization is looking to expand its Red Team with an experienced Red Team Operator with a particular specialty in "cloud-based" environments. Primary focus of this role will be to perform hands on offensive activities as part of Red Team engagements against critical JPMC assets. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in conducting network exploitation operations, to include Red Team operations. Additionally, the candidate will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience around computer networking fundamentals, modern threats and vulnerabilities, attack methodologies, and penetration testing tools.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Foundational knowledge of cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing Agile teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish goals
* Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
* Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
* Foundational knowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as they relate to cybersecurity; operating systems; and methods for intelligence gathering and sharing
* Foundational knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
* Demonstrated Information Security experience in cloud-based environments (Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) in both private and public (AWS, Azure) environments) and in one or more of the following verticals: network penetration testing, application penetration testing, Red Team operations, application security assessments, and network exploitation operations. Candidate should have the ability to perform targeted, covert penetration tests with vulnerability identification, exploitation, and post-exploitation activities with no or minimal use of automated tools
* Strong understanding of the following: networking fundamentals (all OSI layers, protocols), Windows/Linux/Unix/Mac operating systems, OS and software vulnerably and exploitation techniques, commercial or open-source offensive security tools for reconnaissance, scanning, exploitation and post exploitation (e.g. Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Nmap, Nessus, Burp Suite), and familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems, and infrastructure services
* Preferred qualifications include: Intelligence Community background, knowledge of malware packing, obfuscation, persistence, exfiltration techniques, knowledge of application reverse engineering techniques and procedures, understanding of financial sector or other large security and IT infrastructures, and relevant certifications such as SANS (GPEN, GXPN, GWAPT), Offensive Security (OSCP, OSCE), CREST/Tiger Scheme Certified Tester
* Technical knowledge or experience developing in house scripting, using interpreted languages such as Ruby, Python, or Perl, compiled languages such as C, C++, C#, or Java, and security tools or technology such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies, DLP and the ability to articulate and visually present complex penetration testing and Red Team results is highly desirable
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...