THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Redefine what automation solutions in the manufacturing industries can be while automating the process of designing, developing, and deploying new production lines.
- Create tools for auto-generating automation controls for manufacturing equipment including:
- Create tools that allow for agile software development for automation controls including:
- Develop software for use in a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) for part quality, genealogy, and process control
- Use IoT practices and protocols such as MQTT to enable the mass collection and analysis of data from manufacturing lines to drive optimization and predict failures.
- Design and develop in-house software to use as a user-interface for controlling and troubleshooting automation equipment
- Design powerful SCADA applications to provide maximum visibility into the realtime and historical performance of the automation lines.
- Design robust and redundant infrastructure for hosting software used for the production runtime. This includes the usage of clustering for load balancing and fail-over on distributed systems.
- Use modern software tools and practices to ensure high performance, low latency, and ease of deployment.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Understanding of network protocols used in automation environments such as TCP/IP
- Experience programming with HTML5, React, Go, Python, and similar
- Experience working with continuous integration & continuous deployment (CICD) pipeline tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working with dockerized containers and clustering using systems such as Kubernetes
- Experience with data collection and streams using tools such as Kafka
- Experience working with databases and distributed storage systems such as MySQL and Cockroach DB
- Experience working on applications for the manufacturing industry
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent
- Will also accept applicants with relevant work experience developing software with a BS/MS in engineering disciplines relevant to automation (Electrical, Mechatronics, etc.)
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...