What if you could make a meaningful impact on a global business, all while learning quality assurance from the best in the business? In this role, you can. As a member of our Quality Assurance team, your goal is to ensure that our applications work as they should and meet customers' needs. To accomplish this, you'll join one of our high-performing Quality Assurance teams. You'll draw on your testing knowledge and creativity to automate test capabilities and design test and maintenance procedures. You'll also tap our existing test frameworks to tackle specific problems. We take a collaborative approach to quality, which means you'll work with experienced developers, managers, and business partners across the organization. You'll receive coaching, mentorship, and continuous feedback to help you become an even better technologist and professional.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proven ability to write automated tests
* Detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
* Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies
* Experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
* Proficiency in a business function and some understanding of the broader business context
* SQA Analysis- Ability to read and comprehend business requirements and high level design deliverables well enough to create detailed test cases.
* Ability to map test cases to business requirements. Basic understanding of development lifecycle and quality assurance phases.
* 5+ years with Automation Testing, Java, Gherkin, Cucumber / SmartSpec, Eclipse IDE, Maven and similar tools.
* ALM, JIRA or other similar tools for Test case and Defect Management.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...