The desired candidate should have an understanding and hands-on experience with both process and technical solution implementations that will support a high-quality Operational Risk profile for the ADP team. Working with the ADP Data Governance Lead and team, and partnering with key stakeholders and colleagues across various lines of businesses and functions, the role will be responsible for assisting with conducting technical assessments, audit support, break monitoring, remediation and fixes, risk & control reporting, Action Plan closures, platform hygiene monitoring and reporting, and retention governance monitoring and reporting via tool development and process and solution automation. The ideal candidate should have an understanding and knowledge of end-to-end process definition and efficiencies, hands-on experience with a core database technology, development, data ingestion and consumption practices, and hands-on knowledge of automation principles and solutions for customer self-service and provisioning.
Primary day to day responsibilities include assistance with one or more of the following:
End-to-end process refinement, definition, design, and implementation across Data Lake Operational Risk practices
* Identification of feature set requirements, analysis, design, development, and delivery of automation tools to enable efficient governance monitoring
* Platform access hygiene monitoring and reporting
* Platform compliance with Records Management policies and standards
* Platform risk reviews for break remediation and compliance
* Technology Risk Process assessments
* Ensuring collection and documentation of standard operating model evidence to ensure platform databases and area products follow operational risk guidance and in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk guidelines.
* Collaboration with other technology teams to ensure efficient and compliant platform administration functions across incident management, risk and control, automation and efficiency, new system, capacity management, business continuity, performance tuning, backup, restore, patching, upgrade and migration
This role requires the following qualifications and experience:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Hands-on proficiency in MS office suite of products, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access, Word
* 1-2 years DBMS experience with a key industry-standard DBMS such as Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, or No SQL Databases.
* Ability to create and understand Data Architecture diagrams and flows
* Strong attention to detail
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
* Ability to work in collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals and build an innovative culture
* Experience with debugging and analyzing software systems, including a willingness to deep dive into all layers of the technology stack
* 2+ years' experience in infrastructure engineering and support
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Nice to haves:
* 1 years Database Modelling experience
* Familiarity with Tableau a nice to have
* Business Intelligence and Analytics experience with a client/stakeholder focus a plus
* Experience with Technology operational risk management is a plus
* Knowledge of technology or risk/regulatory industry wide trends and best practices is a plusKnowledge of professional software engineering methodologies and best practices for the full software development life cycle, build processes, testing and operations including Agile development constructs
* Master's Degree or Masters-level credits in a technical discipline
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...