As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Proficiency with BI Visualization tools like Tableau, Alteryx, QlikView, Congo's, Spotfire.
* Strong working knowledge with ETL and SQL queries.
* Experience with Enterprise Metadata Design, Development, Administration, and Support within the BI Toolset.
* Experience with Performance Optimization tuning and techniques.
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
* Assists/Recommends end users in resolving and identifying business and system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise.
* Prepares/Produces the analytics standard documents that defines in developing the analytical components along with user training documentations.
* Strong capacity for logical thinking with the ability to understand complex applications.
* Nice to have: Experience with Big Data technologies, both on-line and batch processing, shell scripts / Perl programming. Strong database design and performance tuning.
* Nice to have: Experience with Informatica/Ab Initio, shell scripts, Perl, Job Scheduling tools like AutoSys, CTRL-M.
* Experience in Finance domain like Consumer Banking, General Ledger, Forecasting, Planning and Analysis, etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...